N.E.T.R. Inc.’s Installation Field Supervisor is a dynamic position that requires experience leading a diverse team of HVAC installation technicians. The Field Supervisor is tasked with delivering premium products and services while developing, growing, and improving the installation department. The Field Supervisor is an experienced driven individual and an engaging leader that works in both an office environment, sales reps and installers on job sites. This individual reports to the Installation Manager. The Installation Department, inclusive of Field Supervisors, Install Leads, Install Helpers, and Installation Coordinators report to the Installation Manager.
- Reviewing all current and sold jobs with the Installation Manager and executing site visits to active and scheduled installations daily for ease of installation and maximum profitability
- Assuring that job stock tickets are complete and accurate
- Participating in the recruitment and instructional requirements for the installation employees.
- Continuously reassessing the installation tasks of the team and getting back to settle issues and matters of concern.
- Aiding the Installation Administrator with installation duties and tasks for the office, sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly.
- Aiding the Purchasing Department in the event of backorders or equipment shortages
- Providing easy back up and aid to new trade plans, programs and possibilities within the company.
- Assist installation technicians with mending and initiating the major elements and structures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Conducting site visits with Sales to ensure ability and profitability of the work to be performed
- Monitoring client matters and address any/all issues that occur in a timely fashion to ensure perfectly contented client services.
- Responsible for obtaining required permits for jobs when needed and standing for inspections
- Actively upsell on visits when the opportunity is available to increase revenue
- Stand ready to respond to any emergency calls during the installation process
Essential Behavior Requirements
- Must have exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A “Team First” attitude
- Must be proficient in computer/tablet skills including Microsoft Office, Service Titan, Wintac, Outlook etc.
- Problem Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Willingness to work nights and weekends
- Up to ten (10) installation technicians
Education and/or Experience
The candidate should have a trade degree in our related field. This trade degree should span a period of four years and be obtained from a recognized university or college. He/she should also have some years of working experience and should have a valid driving license and a clean and strong past driving record. Having administrative and supervisory working experience would be an added benefit to the company that hires him/her.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. He/she should have good creative, communicative and presenting skills to be able to effectively speak before groups of customers and/or employees. He/she must have the ability to respond very effectively, quickly and professionally.
- Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
- NFPA Hot works Certification
- OSHA 10
- Universal EPA Certification
- Mitsubishi M&P service, installation and controls course
- CSL – preferred of willing to obtain
- 150 hours of Mass Electrical code or willing to obtain
Typical schedule: Monday-Friday 6:00am – 4:00pm.
(70% field / 30% office)
Note: Exempt employees are required to work the number of hours required to meet the needs of the business, meaning the above scheduled hours may vary.
- Health (family coverage)
- Paid Vacation/Holidays
- 401(k) w/ company match program
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional Development opportunities
N.E.T.R. Inc. is here to help business owners keep their heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. Since 1989, we have installed and maintained systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live comfortably both at home and at work.
Does this sound like a company you can see yourself growing with? We hope so and are looking for you! Since we know your time is valuable, we have short application process to get you started.