As winter temperatures get more unpredictable, getting reliable, energy-efficient heating becomes critical for homeowners. Heat pumps have long been providers of the cleanest, most affordable home heating for decades, but which one is the best? Below, take a look at three ductless mini split brands that N.E.T.R., Inc. uses and the top features of each.
Mitsubishi Electric offers some of the most technologically advanced mini split systems available on the market. They have multiple heat settings and features, making them a great fit for homeowners in cold climates. They’re also some of the quietest systems currently available and produce less noise than a human whisper. This is ideal for homes with young children or home offices that need more quiet.
Mitsubishi users enjoy precision engineering, state-of-the-art components, and intelligent controls for reliable, evenly-distributed warmth even on the coldest nights of the year. Like most current ductless systems, Mitsubishi mini splits offer smart controls that let homeowners manage their home comfort from any mobile device with an internet connection. You can set specific schedules that the system then carries out automatically, or you can adjust your settings in real time, no matter where you are.
The durability and longevity of Mitsubishi Electric mini-split systems are a key benefit, allowing them to withstand the test of time and perform at peak efficiency in every season. Users have the power to customize their indoor environment with programmable timers, smart controls, and other helpful features, so they can enjoy dependable, intelligent home heating for less.
- Hyper-Heating INVERTER® technology
- 100% heating capacity down to 5 degrees Fahrenheit
- Guaranteed heating at -13 degrees Fahrenheit
- intelli-HEAT™ Dual Fuel System
- Triple-action nano filtration reduces allergies, deodorizes, and improves indoor air quality
- 3D i-see Sensor® scans the thermal signature of your space to detect hot and cold spots
- Dual Barrier Coating on interior parts prevents dirt buildup
- Hot-Start provides instant heat as soon as the unit is turned on
- Control your system from anywhere with the Kumo Cloud app
LG is another trusted ductless brand we use at N.E.T.R., Inc. for its comprehensive heating capabilities and versatile installation options. With energy-efficiency at the forefront of their design, LG mini splits can operate in extremely cold climates without adding a ton to your electric bill. Like many other ductless systems, these feature inverter technology that automatically adjusts the fan speed based on your heating needs. This gives you optimal comfort for the least amount of energy.
Users can also set different areas of their home to different temperatures at different times of the day, which saves money when you don’t have to heat rooms you’re not using. And with super-precise temperature controls, you can eliminate hot and cold spots and maintain your preferred settings with accuracy.
- Extra-simplified system design
- Available in 9,000, 12,000, and 18,000 Btu/h capacities
- SEER efficiency ratings up to 28
- Dual Inverter Compressor™
- Direct drive fan motor
- Saves up to 70% more energy
- Easy-access doors for maintenance and repairs
- Dual Sensing Controls for both temperature and humidity
- Remains operational in subzero temperatures, down to -25 degrees Fahrenheit
Heating your home affordably is becoming harder the more winter weather patterns shift, so it’s important to be prepared for the future. Ductless heating can provide you with comfort you can count on, so you can save money without sacrificing warmth. But with so many features available, it can be difficult to choose which system and model is the right fit for you.
N.E.T.R., Inc. understands the challenges of deciding which mini split system is the best for your home heating needs and can help you go over your choices in detail. We’ll compare and contrast brands and models with your specific needs to identify the right fit and help you get any discounts or rebates that you may be eligible for.
Contact us today at (781) 933-6387 to learn more about ductless heating or to schedule a time for one of our Mitsubishi Electric Elite Diamond contractors to come to your location. Or, fill out our quick contact form and we’ll reach out to you.