At N.E.T.R. Inc., we like to say we are a Customer Service company that is amazingly successful in the Ductless Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning business! N.E.T.R. Inc.’s continued success has created an opportunity for an Assistant Ductless HVAC Installer in our North Andover, MA location.
- Assists in the installation of Ductless HVAC related equipment according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Designs, fabricates, and installs various ductless fittings as required.
- Receives, verifies, and loads all equipment and materials needed for each job.
- Demonstrates and establishes effective working relationships with co-workers, superiors.
- Properly completes all paperwork required for each job.
- Maintains cleanliness of assigned company vehicle.
- Maintains high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary.
- Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents N.E.T.R. Inc. in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
- Physical requirements include the ability to lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, stoop, reach and travel to locations.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedule.
- Valid, Clean Driver’s License.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Possess knowledge of HVAC systems.
- Must have knowledge of safety rules and requirements.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Tiered Medical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Learning & Professional Development Opportunities.
N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help business owners keep their heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. Since 1989, we have installed and maintained systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live comfortably both at home and at work.
Does this sound like a company you can see yourself growing with? We hope so and are looking for you! Since we know your time is valuable, we have short application process to get you started.