N.E.T.R. believes that great home services start with expertly trained staff who share our vision for superior quality work and unique solutions for all of our customers. N.E.T.R.’s mission is to provide the highest level of service by building tremendous value through engaging and compelling employee and customer experiences.
The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for generating opportunities for our field service technicians and in-home sales professionals.
- Making outbound customer inquiries via phone call, text message, email, social platforms, and review sites.
- Screening, qualifying and scheduling appointments for our in-home sales team.
- Inputting customer data into our proprietary database.
- An ambitious and competitive “hunter” sales nature.
- The ability to work Monday thru Friday and the flexibility to work weekends.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- A polished and professional demeanor.
- Self-motivation and discipline.
- Highly evolved customer service skills.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft office and computer savvy competence
- BA/BS Preferred.
- Relevant sales experience.
- Minimum of 1 year of professional customer service experience.
- Tiered Medical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
- Company vehicle
- Uniform service
N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help business owners keep their heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. Since 1989, we have installed and maintained systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live comfortably both at home and at work.
Does this sound like a company you can see yourself growing with? We hope so and are looking for you! Since we know your time is valuable, we have short application process to get you started.