At N.E.T.R., Inc., we’re taking the spread of the coronavirus pandemic and COVID-19 very seriously.
Although this is a time of great uncertainty for our communities, our goal is to assure you that your well-being and safety is our top priority.
Safety Measures at N.E.T.R., Inc.
At N.E.T.R., Inc. headquarters, we’ve implemented a number of safety precautions based on guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
You can find more information from the CDC about coronavirus symptoms, travel guidelines, how to protect yourself, and what to do if you think you are sick here:
Here’s what we’re doing at our main office:
- E.T.R., Inc. has implemented strict sanitation and social distancing procedures to reduce the risk of virus contamination within the office from an outside vendor or individual. Our building is locked and access is limited only to essential personnel. All personnel entering the facility are required to adhere to CDC and social distancing guidelines.
- We have postponed nonessential staff meetings and have modified critical communication between our team members in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- Third-party vendors are prohibited from entering the facility and we have imposed mandatory procedures for the safe delivery and receipt of equipment. Our specially trained personnel will take measures to disinfect equipment and supplies in a dedicated decontamination area prior to introducing them into our stock.
- Installation and service technicians are not permitted to enter our facility. When they arrive at our headquarters, they are required to call from their truck. Our trained personnel bring new, sanitized equipment and supplies to resupply technicians.
- Prior to installation, all equipment and supplies are sanitized again.
Safety Measures at Your Home
We believe your safety starts with the health and safety of our staff. We have taken the initiative to provide additional, comprehensive training to our staff on best practices during the coronavirus pandemic as recommended by the CDC.
Our field technicians are equipped with masks, gloves, disinfectant and sanitizers.
We are choosing to supply our technicians with appropriate masks as an elective precaution as we are able to secure them. Not all technicians may have masks at this time due to high demand, but please note that the CDC currently does not recommend anyone who is not ill to wear a mask.
If Our Staff Are Sick
All staff have been instructed to stay home if exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or if they’ve had contact with any family member, friend, or other individual that has displayed symptoms.
If You Are Sick
We ask that you please inform us in advance of your appointment if you or anyone in your household are experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms or have tested positive for the coronavirus.
The World Health Organization (WHO) reports that most individuals infected with the coronavirus exhibit only mild to moderate symptoms. These symptoms may include shortness of breath, fever, fatigue, and a dry cough. Less common symptoms may include aches and pains, sore throat, and gastrointestinal upset.
You can learn more about the WHO’s recommendations to prevent infections, travel advice, and other important information here:
If You Have Questions About Your Home Comfort
If you have questions about your heating and cooling or home comfort, please call us at 781-933-6387 for video and FaceTime conferencing options, or contact us via our online form.
We thank you for your support now and in the future. We look forward to continuing to serve you throughout this uncertain time, and will keep our community updated as we receive new information and make any changes necessary to better protect the health and safety of our customers, our staff, and our community.