Are you looking for an “Refrigeration Service Technician job?” Join a team of professionals that are dedicated to providing the highest quality of service. As a Refrigeration Service Technician at N.E.T.R. Inc., you can start building a successful career with a company that values you and gives you the tools you need to grow.
Refrigeration Service Technician – Job Description
We offer both residential and commercial Refrigeration Services. You will need to be familiar with the types of appliances used in these applications and how to service them. The types of appliances you will be expected to service will include:
- Commercial Walk-In Freezers
- Commercial Walk-In Refrigerators
- And more.
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Refrigeration Service Technician, you will be expected to perform the following duties and responsibilities:
- Service commercial and residential refrigeration equipment
- Provide clear communication with customers about services and maintenance
- Think quickly to problem solve on-site and act accordingly to fix potential problems
- Demonstrate organizational skills and the ability to follow a routine plan for services and maintenance
- Exhibit the qualities of a team player with a willingness to see a job completed quickly and efficiently
Qualifications and Expectations
If you can see yourself working with N.E.T.R. Inc., we would love to add you to our team. Below are the qualifications for Refrigeration Technicians and a description of expectations for team members. Our goal is to always put our best foot forward with our customers, and every team member is responsible for providing the same high-quality experience.
- 5 Years of Experience in HVAC/Refrigeration Industry
- Valid Driver’s License and Clean Driving Record
- EPA Universal Certification — Preferred, not required*
- NATE Certification in the HVAC Industry – Preferred, not required*
*If you are interested in these certifications but do not have them at this time, please let us know. We offer training in our facility.
- A Clean and Professional Appearance
- Clean Criminal Background – N.E.T.R. Inc. will perform a check before hiring.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- A Team-Player Mentality
- Willingness to Work Overtime to See a Job Done Well
N.E.T.R. Inc., offers a competitive salary to our employees with possible bonuses and expects exceptional work ethic and professionalism in return. We pay overtime as time and a half for any hours worked after eight hours on the clock in a day.
We expect our team to look and act professionally and will provide you with the tools you need to succeed. If you can see yourself working for N.E.T.R. Inc., to provide high-quality comfort and satisfaction to the homeowners and commercial businesses in and around Boston, apply today! We are always looking for hard-working, experienced professionals to help us continue to offer the best in HVAC services in Massachusetts.