N.E.T.R. Inc. is hiring for a full-time Sheet Metal Worker with 1-3 years of experience of successful experience to service The Boston area, and who is seeking an opportunity for growth with an industry leader.
At N.E.T.R. Inc. we pride ourselves for being a professional, customer service driven, HVAC organization and we are seeking employees of like mind and ambition to join Team N.E.T.R. Inc.!
- Fabricate, assemble, install, and repair sheet metal products and equipment, such as ducts, control boxes, and drainpipes.
- Set up and operated fabricating machines to cut, bend, and straighten sheet metal.
- Shape metal over anvils, blocks, or forms using hammer.
- Performs all tasks and duties in an efficient and safe manner.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as necessary. Remains flexible and adaptable in work schedules and work assignments as defined by departmental and organizational needs.
- Represents N.E.T.R. Inc. in a manner that conveys professionalism, confidentiality, courtesy, fairness, personal integrity, and respect for others.
Skills & Education:
- Mechanically inclined
- Experience working with sheet metal
- Sheet metal license preferred
- Clean, valid driver’s license
- Tiered Medical plan
- Flexible health spending account
- Retirement plan with employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid vacation time
- Paid sick time
- Paid holidays
N.E.T.R., Inc. is here to help business owners keep their heating and air conditioning systems running efficiently. Since 1989, we have installed and maintained systems in Boston and its surrounding areas, tackling tough problems that our clients face. Our goal is to ensure our clients have energy efficient, quiet, reliable systems so they can live comfortably both at home and at work.
Does this sound like a company you can see yourself growing with? We hope so and are looking for you! Since we know your time is valuable, we have short application process to get you started.