Our process starts with making sure our solutions fit your needs – this means we start with a phone call, not having someone waste your time in-person. After the initial phone call, our in-home consultants and technicians take you through our perfected process:
- Step 1: Your N.E.T.R. in-home consultant meets with you and together you fill out our Home Comfort Survey. This is designed for us to understand you and your home and what you desire in an air conditioning system.
- Step 2: During that same visit, we’ll ask you for a tour of your home and discuss the different types of ductless systems that might work for you.
- Step 3: Once the contract is signed, we put together the installation team and begin work. We’ll do exactly what is outlined in your contract, with no hidden costs. When necassary, we’ll bring an installation manager out to your home. We are committed to doing the job right.
- Step 4: After installation, your N.E.T.R. technician goes through Start-Up Checklist that ensures the system is installed properly.
- Step 5: Your technician then reviews the owner’s manual and operating procedures with you to make sure you know how to work your new air conditioning system.
- Step 6: Your N.E.T.R. technician works with you to complete a technical form that ensures the system maintenance is performed correctly.
- Step 7: After a few weeks of living with your new system, we send you the manufacturer’s warranty and a Customer Quality Audit for feedback on your experience.
For the past 25 years we’ve honed this process to make the entire experience as pleasant and productive as possible.
Just the Facts:
- More than 25 years in business
- More than 25 service technicians on the road
- Full stocked warehouse location in Woburn, Mass.
- More than 500 years of combined experience on our staff
- New England’s largest Mitsubishi Diamond Contractor.
- Strong factory ties to manufacturers to ensure proper warranty for services if needed.
- N.E.T.R. Inc. has installed more than 5000 ductless systems in the last 15 years.
- Fully insured and licensed contractor in the state of Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
- Highest accreditation of Dakin dealer 3D status.
- Highest accreditation of Mitsubishi dealer Diamond status.
- More than 1000 written references for use from Boston to Providence, Rhode Island.
- Live telephone service in our office waiting to help if needed.
- All in-home consultants have been factory trained on features and benefits.
- All of installations are performed by our employees, not subcontractors, and have been factory trained.
- Acting members of the Air-conditioning contractors of America ACCA.
- Accredited members of the Better Business Bureau with A+ rating.
- ACCA quality assured contractor program member.
- All our employees have been back ground checked and drug tested.
N.E.T.R. is greater Boston’s premier dealer and installer of modern, energy-efficient and sleek ductless air conditioning and heating systems. The company offers both residential heating and cooling, and commercial HVAC services throughout eastern Massachusetts and southeastern Rhode Island.
As homeowners, many of us have worked with any general and specialty contractors.
We understand what drives you crazy about contractors – missed appointments, phone calls left unreturned, and – most importantly – leaving your house a mess.
We don’t like to be treated like that, so we don’t treat our customers like that.
N.E.T.R. delivers white glove service to you and your home. We combine our respect for your time and property with the best products available on the market, and our commitment to and heritage of outstanding customer service.
All of the products we install are energy-efficient, providing long term cost-of-ownership benefits. We can guarantee you will be happy working with N.E.T.R.
Offering the Best Products On the Market
N.E.T.R.’s installation and ongoing maintenance services are only as good as the products we offer to you.
Not only have we done our research and selected top-of-the-line and most energy-efficient ductless air conditioning and heating systems, but we have also dedicated our time and staff to earning the highest levels of accreditation for these products.
Selecting N.E.T.R. as your trusted contractor means you’ll be working with:
- Greater Boston’s largest Diamond contractor for Mitsubishi Electric Cooling & Heating.
- A local company who has the highest accreditation as a Daikin dealer “3D” status.
- Experienced consultants who work with all the major product lines – Mitsubishi, Daikin, Sanyo and LG – which means we offer a range of products to meet your specific needs.
Regardless of which product line you choose, you can be assured you’ll be happy with the entire N.E.T.R. process – from the first consultation to ongoing warranty services. We design and install our system components for safety, maximum efficiency and comfort.
N.E.T.R. has been in the air conditioning and heating business for 25 years.
All of our technicians are liscensed, EPA-certified and covered under our company’s Workman’s Compensation and General Liability Insurance.
We trust your home to our employees – we do extensive background checks and ongoing drug testing on each and every N.E.T.R. installer and technician. And every person you work with at N.E.T.R. is a full-time employee – we never use sub-contractors.
We believe experience should be more than just years in business – so we’ve made a company-wide commitment to have deep experience with the best and most proven products on the market.
Our team of almost thirty trained service technicians have between them over 500 years of combined experience in installing and maintaining air conditioning systems.
All of our in-home consultants have been manufacturer-trained on the features and benefits of ductless air conditioning. This training is not a ‘one-time’ activity upon joining the company; we ensure all our technicians receive updated training on new products and new features regularly.