Benefits of Gas Furnace Maintenance:
- Breathe easier with healthier air
- Fewer emergency breakdowns
- Safer systems
- Longer lasting systems
- Manufacturer warranties remain valid
- Pay less on heating costs
Gas Furnace Maintenance Check List
These are some of the things we look at and fix when we find issues with gas furnaces, starting at $140.
- Inspection and or repair of heat exchanger from cracks and wear
- Clean and vacuum burners
- Clean and adjust pilot & pilot assembly
- Fan Switch adjustments to improve efficiency
- Inspect safety controls to avoid dangerous problems.
- Check for dangerous leaks in the gas line
- Check combustion air openings for blockages
- Inspect flue pipe for corrosion or leaks
- Record temperatures and performance
- Secure all loose panels
- Lubricate motors & bearings
- Inspect and adjust belts and pulleys to increase compressor’s life
- Voltage and amp review
- Check and calibrate the Thermostat
- Replace air filters if needed or desired
What Does a Gas Furnace Maintenance Cost?
Fall Savings Price
September 22, 2020 - December 21, 2020
Why Choose N.E.T.R Inc. for your gas furnace maintenance or repair?
- 24/7 quick-response service
- More experience technicians mean the job is done right the first time
- Based in Andover Massachusetts, also serving Maine and New Hampshire
- Satisfaction guarantee: If you’re not happy, were not happy
- A fine-tuned system means better savings and reliability
- N.E.T.R., Inc. can install and maintain ductless heating systems as an energy efficient option
Get a free Gas Furnace maintenance or repair quote, or set up an in-home
Have questions on what you should do regarding your gas furnace?
Set up a free in-home consultation now and one of our knowledgeable gas furnace experts will answer all your questions, until you feel comfortable deciding if maintaining, repairing or replacing your gas furnace is right for you.
Or simply request a free gas furnace quote: